How do I make a reservation?
Can my dog stay the holidays with you?
Sure! As long as they stay at least 3 nights, and you might want to book early. Holidays & school breaks are our busiest times of the year, so we recommend you make your reservations at least 2 months in advance of your anticipated stay.
We do charge an additional 10% during the holidays. These are the dates where that policy is effective.
HOLIDAY TIMES (holiday rates & policies apply for these days)
- Martin Luther King Weekend (Friday through Monday)
- Presidents Day Weekend (Friday through Monday)
- Spring Break Weeks (varies by year, but usually last two weeks of March)
- Summer (Memorial Day Friday through Labor Day Monday)
- Columbus Day Weekend (Friday through Monday)
- Veterans’ Day Weekend (Friday through Monday)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (for 10 days starting the Friday before Thanksgiving through the Monday after it)
What are your hours?
You can visit this page to view our office hours, as well as drop-off, and check-out times!
Please note the additional fees that apply for appointments outside our regular hours.
My dog is staying with you. Who can I contact?
If your fur baby is staying with us, you may text us between 7:00 am & 9:00 pm at 541-408-0843
Is one of your entrances closed?
Our Peacock Lane entrance is permanently closed. Please use our paved entrance via Gibson Air Road.
Health + Safety
Will my dog be allowed to stay?
Most likely! We allow males and females, 4 months and up. They may be neutered, spayed or intact. All dogs must have all vaccinations and have them be current.
We have experience in caring for dogs with special needs and they are welcome to stay with us.
To protect all our guests, if your dogs shows up ill, they will not be allowed to stay.
What are your health & vaccination requirements?
Bend Unleashed wants you to have ease of mind when leaving your dogs with us. Your dog’s needs, especially their health and safety are our #1 priority. In order to protect all our guests, all dogs must provide current records of the following vaccinations (1st shots & boosters required) & health care prior to entering our facility.
- Canine Influenza
- Annual well-check with fecal results
- Flea prevention (out of town guests)
Please email health and vaccination records to email@example.com prior to arrival.
What are your leashing rules?
Dogs must be wearing a collar and be leashed at all times for their safety. We will remove their leashes before they go out to play.
Deposits + Cancellations
DAYSTAY: deposit and cancellation policies
A one-day deposit is required to reserve a daystay for your dog. We do not overbook our accommodations so your dog will be guaranteed their reservation and deposit.
- Let us know you’d like to cancel with 24+ hour’s notice and we’ll happily refund your deposit 100%.
- If we do not receive a cancellation request at least 24 hours before check-in, or your dog is a no-show, your deposit won’t be refunded.
Daystays are not offered on Sundays or during holidays.
LODGING: deposit and cancellation policies
Your dog’s reservation and room assignment require a deposit at the time of booking. We do not overbook our accommodations so your dog will be guaranteed their reservation with a deposit.
- Let us know you’d like to cancel with 72+ hour’s notice and we’ll happily refund your deposit 100%.
- If we do not receive a cancellation request at least 72 hours before check-in, or your dog is a no-show, your deposit won’t be refunded, nor will it be credited to your account.
- A 3-night deposit is required for all non-holiday reservations. If your reservation is for less than 3 nights, pre-payment is required in full.
- Let us know you’d like to cancel with 14 day’s notice and we’ll happily refund your deposit 100%.
- If we do not receive a cancellation request at least 14 days before check-in, or your dog is a no-show, you will be charged for the full reservation.
- A 3-night deposit is required at the time of booking. 14 days prior to your reservation, we will call to obtain the remaining balance. (We will collect no more than a 14 day total.)
What will my dog's daily schedule be?
Wake up and outside 6:45 am
Breakfast 7:30 am
Play & Rest 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
We have our dogs on a rotating schedule for their health and happiness. We rotate 2 hours of play and 1 hour of rest constantly during this time.
Dinner 5:45 pm
Play 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Can my dogs get bathed while boarding?
Yes! Your dog can have all grooming and optional services while boarding. Please schedule all grooming and optional services for your dog at the time of reservation, or no later than check-in. We cannot guarantee requests that are not scheduled ahead of time.